Diploma in Health Assistant is a 12th standard medical nursing course. This course is designed to prepare Health Care Assistance with basic knowledge on patient care and skill. Along with providing basic care with humane understanding, the nurses are trained in delivery of nursing care in the hospital settings. The course duration is one year. The candidates will have to spend six hours a day and thirty hours per week in the institute where they are pursuing their diploma course. Besides of this, the students will have to undergo practical training in various OPDs and wards.
Suitability of Diploma in Health Assistant course
- Course helps those who have caring nature and want to start their career as nurse, are most suitable for this course.
- Students those have good communication including inter-personal skills are also appropriate for it.
Diploma in Health Assistant Course Benefits
- The students who earn this diploma have a lot of health care assistance job opportunities such as doctor's offices, hospitals, clinics, labs, nursing homes, and even in patient's homes. Their responsibilities vary from work to work and place to place.
- The diploma holder may also decide to pursue certification in a particular area or pursue a degree in a nursing school program.
Diploma in Health Assistant Eligibility
- Candidates should have passed their 10+2 or its equivalent.
- Both Male and Female aged 17 years and above can go for it.
- Graduates can also apply for its diploma course.